The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen will be meeting Monday night at 7pm. Here is the public agenda and press kit that has been provided to members of the local media, and I am, in turn, making them available to the public in the interest in transparency.
Monday March 3, 2013 -7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order- Mayor Bob Scott
- Adoption of March 3, 2014 Proposed Agenda
- Approval of February 3, 2014 Board Minutes
- Public hearing 7:05 p.m. for Macon Program for Progress Annexation Petition Parcel 6584638089
- Public hearing 7:10 p.m. for Macon Program for Progress Annexation Petition Parcel 6584638553
- Public hearing 7: 15 p.m. for Application to Amend Text only of the Unified Development Ordinance to include Additional Permitted Uses in Commercial (C-2) and Commercial Special Use (C-2SU) Zones
- Public session
- New business
- Board action on Macon Program for Progress Annexation Petition Parcel 6584638089
- Board action on Macon Program for Progress Annexation Petition Parcel 6584638553
- Board action on Application to Amend Text only of the Unified Development Ordinance to include Additional Permitted Uses in Commercial (C-2) and Commercial Special Use (C-2SU) Zones
- Presentation by Principal Chief Michell Hicks- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
- Update from North Carolina Rural Water Association- Daniel Wilson
- Presentation by the Scottish Tartans Museum- Chuck Coburn
- Proclamation for National Kids to Parks Day- Mayor Bob Scott
- Letter of Support for New Outpatient Services Building for Angel Medical Center- Don Capaforte
- Ratification of Vote for Letter of Support for New Domestic Violence Shelter for R.E.A.C.H.- Mayor Bob Scott
- Water Bill Discrepancy- Emmanuel Baptist Church
- Forward Rezoning Petition for Six (6) Parcels on East Palmer Street and Porter Street to Town Planning Board- Land Use Administrator Justin Setser
- Discussion on Gazebo- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Set Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Town Budget Schedule- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Audit Contract with Martin Starnes & Associates- Finance Officer Janet Anderson
- Closed session pursuant to N.C.G.S. 143-318.11(a) (3), “to consult with an attorney employed or retained by the public body in order to preserve the attorney-client privilege between the attorney and the public body, which privilege is hereby acknowledged”, the matter of an inverse condemnation claim, John W. Mitchell Trust v. Town of Franklin, file no. 12-CVS-228 in the files of the Clerk of Superior Court for Macon County.
If there are other press kits and meeting agendas that you wish to have for your own personal records, please feel free to contact me on Facebook and link to the page that the document is on that you want and I'll upload a copy to DivShare and post a link for you.