Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Community Town Hall Discussion Series: The Town Gazebo

Town Hall Discussion Series 
Hosted by 
The League of Women Voters
and
Venture Local Franklin

On Monday night, the League of Women Voters and Venture Local Franklin hosted the first in the Town Hall Discussion Series. The topic of discussion was proposed designs for the town gazebo. Several people brought designs and displayed them for people to discuss.

Video of the moderated discussion portion of the event is below.



I am running a Patreon Campaign to raise funds to help me to continue covering events like these. Please consider a modest monthly donation to help me out. Click here to learn more about how you can help.

0 comments :